"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The article's use of the word "marriage" concerned some Presbyterians.
- "The word 'marriage' seems to push people's buttons in a major way."
- I feel that the word "marriage" should continue to be used to designate a unique and basic institution in human history.
- In truth, the word marriage had never occurred to Damiano until this moment.
- By removing the word marriage from the equation, he said, "People started to realize this was really just a bundle of legal rights."
- "I didn't hear the word marriage in here anywhere."
- And that future could be summarized with a single word: marriage.
- At what particular point did you mention the word marriage, Dorian?
- Non-supportive voters are then asked a series of questions to identify their core issue, which is usually children, religion, or the word marriage.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.