"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Although he couldn't understand a word they said, some things were clear enough.
- And they never understand a word I say, of course.
- I can't understand a word of what you are saying.
- I couldn't understand a word these people said to me.
- And I couldn't understand a word of what anyone was saying.
- I couldn't understand a word, and they tried their best to make sure no one heard them.
- He could not understand a word they said to him.
- They are talking, but I do not understand their words.
- She could not understand his words, or why he would say these things.
- One of them said something, but she couldn't understand his words.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.