"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Turn your back, a loose word in the wrong ear, and you become news, not the kind you want to read about.
- How lovely those words were-had anyone really wanted him before?
- The word was, the Chief hadn't wanted them to take part in this undertaking.
- "Few key words I want you to listen for," he said.
- We use the word want, like we have the power to choose.
- The first words he spoke to me were, "I never want to break this."
- "Deadline, time frame, whatever words you want - just get the troops out," he said.
- Oh wanted a word with you see how much money you've been putting in my, and we're going for a mortgage now.
- Not a word, dear, if you want the plan to work.
- She let word out she wanted to come to America.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.