"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In most cases, the two word usage seems to be more common.
- Yet, when it comes to word usage, I notice a striking difference.
- The relations between the child's and the mother's patterns of word usage will be examined.
- Right out of the box, a question about word usage.
- Variations in word usage and presentation aside, it read pretty much the same everywhere.
- He is also extremely precise and demanding in his word usage.
- There are no significant errors or discrepancies in word usage between the first and following parts.
- To a high degree, the dictionary standardized both English spelling and word usage.
- This has a satisfying economy of word usage which pleases me no end.
- Meaning shifts are very common among language users, and allow for great flexibility of word usage.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.