"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- No big long pretentious words and sentences and such, but that doesn't mean to say it's not intelligently written.
- It was just a pretentious word for a thete- someone who didn't have a tribe.
- Isn't it just a pretentious word for substance, which was, anyway, a pretentious word for ideas?
- Intellectual is a pretentious word to use for clothes.
- These are pretentious words from an online thesaurus, typed out in no particular order.
- Roosevelt rarely misses an opportunity to dazzle with several pretentious words when one simple one would do.
- She would have thought eclectic a pretentious word.
- It is colour, not gonzo but reportage (although that's a pretentious word).
- 'Mission' sounds like a pretentious word, but that's just what it is.
- To underscore his satire, the novelist capitalized the pretentious words used to bedazzle investors.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.