"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Perhaps it was better not to try to think about her odd words.
- And if you can remember what I said to you, think about my words.
- I thought about his words a long time and listened to folks talk.
- I thought about my words for a moment before I spoke.
- He looked into space and seemed to think about my words.
- Tom leaned against the cool stone and thought about her words for a while.
- I thought about his words and felt warm and good inside.
- She thought about his words for a moment, feeling her anger beginning to dissipate in the process.
- She frowned a little, thinking about my words, then stood up and brushed off snow.
- Now, these seven months later, Mattie thought about her mother's words and how they had not been particularly kind.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.