"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It means planning, that dread word in our political orthodoxy.
- That was one of the other dread words in Robyn's vocabulary.
- It amazed me to hear the dread words coming out.
- He said the dread words slowly and his eyes filled with tears.
- For them, apparently, the dread words "hedge fund" were enough.
- Even if oblivion was the only way one could wipe that dread word from one's mind.
- Are we to believe that at some point the dread word might acquire respectability?
- She opened her mouth and forced out the dread word.
- A week later the dread words leaped out at me from the open day book.
- - s Even then I was unable to speak the dread words.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.