"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her words took some of the heat from his anger.
- If more than one is said at the same time the longer word takes it.
- Some words can take either form, often with a difference in meaning.
- I know of patients who have died when a doctor's words took hope away.
- Will: a word such as we took for our names.
- He got to the door even before the house computer could open it, and without a word took the message in his hands.
- Or saying you had to know whose word to take.
- "Now, do all you who have heard those words take note of them."
- His words were taking me into dark areas where I did not want to go.
- By the end of the following day, her words had taken on a new force.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.