"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her eyes filled with tears at his beautiful words of love.
- A few words of love, so he might die in peace?
- It was not as if she had spoken words of love to him.
- "But now, does she not take your words of love for more than they are worth?"
- No, she wouldn't try to make him say one word of love!
- So many men had proposed to her with these, the formal words of love.
- But he had never whispered a word of love, and so she held to her own reserve as well.
- Yet up to that moment no word of love had passed between us.
- No word of love, nothing but a demand for what was his.
- You spoke such pretty words of love to me that I knew we must remain together.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.