"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She did not seem to believe her own words, though.
- I could not but believe every word of what he had said.
- But on the other hand, she seemed to want to believe every word he said.
- But I do not believe a word of what they say.
- And no one should ever believe a word he says.
- I couldn't make out for the moment whether to believe a word of what he said.
- I didn't believe a word of what he was saying.
- They didn't believe a word we told them at first.
- He did not believe a single word of her story.
- How likely was he to believe a word she said then?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.