"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Don't ask me to say a word about it."
- The words asked her to answer as a simple courtesy, but the voice was steel.
- Pass the word to Lex, though, to ask her not to do it again.
- The ranger rocked back on his heels, unable to find even the words to ask the obvious questions.
- Sergei Ivanovich wrote that he could not come himself, but in moving words asked his brother's forgiveness.
- He fumbled after words to ask what had happened, but his mind refused acceptance.
- The boy was clever enough to remember the strange words exactly-and he asked me about them.
- One student whose hand shot up could not form the words to ask the question she wanted to.
- Another word of advice: Don't ask to sit in with the band.
- He pressed a control and the conversation came back, the words as clear as anyone could ask for.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.