"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The words may lack charm to the eye, in print, but they have it to the ear.
- Try as she might, the words lacked force.
- But his words lacked heat, and she detected a hint of regret.
- His own words lacked conviction, but, at that moment, Drizzt had to believe them.
- She tried to swear at herself, but the unaccustomed words lacked conviction.
- "I amnot one of your soldiers," she told him, although her words lacked conviction.
- Rachel tried to sound reassuring, but her words lacked conviction.
- If a word lacks a marker, then it is to be pronounced with a middle tone.
- But somehow the words lacked the note of reverence that Blade had always heard in them before.
- But diplomats, analysts and even some religious leaders concede that the words have lacked teeth.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.