"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- To me they are only fine large words meaning nothing.
- Did you ever try to impress anyone by trying to use a larger word than you could handle?
- I would say that he is college educated or at least uses large words frequently.
- The large first word was unfamiliar to him, but the others were easy to read.
- It was written in a beautiful hand, all except a few large, shaky words at the very bottom.
- Why, in the world of newspapers, sorry seems to be the largest word.
- Discretion was too large a word for the biker's limited vocabulary.
- They are morphemes which only appear as part of a larger word.
- Infants are able to apply principles of this practice to larger words and sentences as they learn to process language.
- She wrote well, in the standard, scholarly legal fashion of long sentences filled with large words.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.