"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Voltron raised his head and regarded her with his black marble eyes.
- His snout flared as he stared down at us with cold marble eyes.
- He stood there like a statue in an earthquake, his marble eyes frozen on the bedroom door.
- Still grinning, her huge marble eyes fixed on him, she was sitting up.
- General Inzaghi wanted to know, his black marble eyes suspicious.
- One of the statue's black marble eyes winked at her.
- Her marble eyes seemed to melt as they looked at him, and he saw a slash of stormy blue in the white stone.
- It watched them with its black marble eyes.
- Stuffed, mounted on a log, peering at him through dark, marble eyes.
- He looked at Jack out of dull, marble eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.