"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I asked, waving the device before its diamond eyes.
- The cat with the green spots and the diamond eyes was winking at him.
- And it's cut like a smooth sphere - a sort of diamond eye.
- Also, the diamond eye must have been more foresighted and purposeful than its priests.
- The diamond eye must have some use for both of them.
- The diamond eye, struck by Scalpel, exploded in a white burst.
- It looked at her with blazing diamond eyes, challenging her.
- But having touched him, having looked into those diamond eyes, she could more easily have given up her own life.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.