"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And suddenly, as before, the eyes had disappeared, leaving him barely able to stand.
- As they turned to look, the eyes blinked and disappeared.
- He lifted his eyes to watch the last sliver of sun disappear.
- When the old man had gone upstairs, the peering eyes disappeared.
- The man smiled so that his eyes disappeared in fat.
- She smiled, and her eyes almost disappeared in folds of fat.
- Its china face was smashed in, and one blue eye had disappeared.
- As a ghost might have smiled, so did the man in the chair; his eyes disappeared still further.
- His eyes had almost disappeared into the back of his head.
- Weakening was seen later that day, and its eye disappeared.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.