"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Nose, eyes, and forehead vanished into a wet red mist.
- And his red eyes vanished as his great, glowing head sank before her.
- After the brief flash, the eyes had vanished into a pool of night.
- They threw a torch in that direction and the eyes vanished.
- His eyes shut down and all the beauty that had been in his face vanished.
- He closed his eyes and the sheet music vanished, replaced by the image of a symphony orchestra.
- Consider, my crafty friend, the old order is passing before our eyes vanishing into the past.
- Then in a blink, the eyes vanished whether because her light had pulled back or the presence was gone, she didn't know.
- And now, he saw, the lovely long-lashed eyes had vanished.
- The eyes of the catman flashed red and then vanished.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.