"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And there in a row were our three pale-haired storm-waifs with the topaz eyes.
- Those strange, topaz eyes from which a core of burnished steel looked out upon the world.
- It had the face of a man, but the merciless topaz eyes of a cat.
- The topaz eye of the scorpion glinted up at him.
- But it was the golden topaz eyes that were the key to his personality.
- In his mind, he still saw Jenny's face and topaz eyes, lights shining from the darkness that had been his past.
- She turned to him, the waning light turning her topaz eyes into glittering amber pools.
- The woman's face was a mutilated mask from which topaz eyes stared sightlessly.
- Then, the fellow lifted a pair of deep topaz eyes to stare at Delacourt.
- Those yellow topaz eyes opened, fixing David Oh with their gaze.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.