"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Van Cat is noted for its white fur, and having differently colored eyes.
- He was also born with heterochromia (a condition of having two differently colored eyes).
- Logan's coolly colored eyes narrowed now and he leaned back in his chair.
- Jones' glasses are completely white except for two small, dark holes in the middle because he has highly colored eyes.
- His head was thrust forward, and his chocolate colored eyes blinked rapidly.
- They come in a variety of skin colors, both natural and unnatural (e.g., blue) and have vividly colored eyes.
- This is indicated by her violet colored eyes.
- The child has oddly coloured eyes: one green, one brown.
- In contrast, most leucistic animals have normally coloured eyes.
- And her milkily colored eyes bored into his with a fierce intensity.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.