"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He seemed about to shake David's hand, but suddenly his eyes narrowed, mouth curling downward.
- He set the lantern down, shaking, rubbing his eyes with his hands.
- The man shook his head heavily, his watery eyes in space.
- He was shaking now, his face pale and his eyes savage blue.
- His body began to shake, his eyes to water.
- He shook his head slowly, his eyes never leaving my face.
- She shook her head quickly, her eyes sliding away from me.
- He shook his head slowly, his eyes returning to the dish.
- Germaine shook and closed her eyes as if trying to ward off the memory.
- The woman shook her head slowly, her eyes never leaving the screen.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.