"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She sat up and dried her eyes with a handkerchief.
- She took another tissue out of the box and dried her eyes.
- She dried her eyes, and as he did not speak, went on.
- I dried my eyes and tried to look steadily at her.
- I turned away from him and dried my eyes, The gallery door opened.
- And she tried to dry her eyes, but the tears would not cease.
- Drying her eyes quickly, she entered the room where the mother was lying.
- I put my arm around them as she dried her eyes.
- He dried his eyes and walked out of the room.
- "If someone doesn't find them first," said George, drying her eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.