"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She watched the sparks in the girl's eyes replaced with eagerness as the meaning of her words broke through.
- He looked right at us, the fury in his yellow eyes replaced for a moment by confusion.
- The terror faded from his eyes, replaced by a flood of tears.
- The glow of humor died in her eyes, replaced by wariness.
- Some of the contempt had faded in his eyes, replaced by greed he tried not to show.
- The glazed look fell away from his eyes, replaced by complete awareness.
- He looked at Brennan, the doubt in his eyes replaced by certainty.
- Temper flared in his eyes, then died away, replaced by the fear again.
- Hope flashed through his eyes, then died, replaced by a glittering anger.
- The usual sparkle was gone from his eyes, replaced by a haunted look.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.