"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And he exploded with laughter again, fresh tears flooding his eyes.
- Tears flooded her eyes, but she refused to let them fall.
- I looked up but fresh sweat flooded my eyes and the heat made everything waver.
- After a moment, tears flooded his eyes, and he stood crying silently in the dark.
- Light flooded my eyes, and I blinked away tears, impatient to see.
- Tears of reaction to him and the whole situation flooded her eyes.
- The day beyond blinds, flooding my eyes with a rich golden light.
- Running inside, she quickly closed the door and leaned back against it, tears flooding her eyes.
- Tears flooding her eyes, she looked down at Sumi once more.
- Tears suddenly flooded her eyes and she turned away to hide them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.