"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He coughed and rolled upright, blinking as his eyes burned and watered.
- Her eyes watered with the explosive force of the sneeze.
- His eyes burned and watered as he backtracked to the gnarled tree closest to the house.
- How I had come to love him, I thought as my eyes watered with happy tears.
- During their first visit across the fence his eyes watered when he talked of her and of how he would be alone after fifty-one years.
- He fixed the lazaretto island, staring till his eyes watered; and at last a boat put off.
- Creb could never understand why my eyes watered when I was sad - no one else's did.
- The brown eyes, watered to the thin gold colour of whisky, were doubtful on her face.
- Even in the dim light of the tent, it was hard to make out the Lieutenant's features--his eyes watered after the total blackness.
- Iza now knew her eyes watered when she felt strongly about something, not because she was sick.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.