"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Like a living being, she seems to change before our eyes and to look a little different every time we come back to her.
- It isn't often that you are aware of the world order changing before your eyes.
- At first he had seen a child's face, but then it changed before his eyes.
- He noticed the subtle differences as she changed before his eyes.
- And while she sank, his face had changed before her eyes.
- People cannot believe how quickly things are changing before their eyes.
- The landscape changed before their eyes and under her feet.
- The game we know and love is changing before our eyes.
- "The countryside was changing right before my eyes, and I wanted to do something about it," she said.
- We must remember that the world coal market is changing before our eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.