"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She looked startled when the light of day first struck her eyes.
- Then a flash of light from the north struck his eyes.
- Something along the edge of the lid struck his eye.
- He might be interested in the right investment property if something strikes his eye.
- Nothing struck her eye till she came to the gaming room.
- The only way you will strike my eye is with your beauty.
- The first thing that struck his eye was the listed weight: 9,850 pounds.
- She looked from the plate up at Simon and a spark struck his eyes.
- The sun struck his eyes with brilliant light and he smiled into it, closing them.
- He almost screamed from the pain as the brilliance struck his eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.