"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And his dark eyes flecked with gold were a smoldering promise of endless passion.
- She had high cheekbones and deep brown eyes flecked with green.
- But the eyes, flecked with red at the corners, were full of a contradictory rage and hatred.
- The woman looked at him, her brown eyes flecked with gold.
- Brown eyes flecked with gold rested for an instant on Darvish's face.
- He had straight brown hair and light blue eyes flecked with brown, and a long chin.
- His face was inches from mine, his eyes flecked with gold.
- He saw the sharp features of the Jesuit, the sharp brown eyes flecked with yellow.
- He saw her eyes through a swimming haze, green and beautiful, flecked with gold; the eyes of another woman.
- Her lids snapped open to reveal startling green eyes flecked with brown.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.