"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is gold with vivid garnet eyes and when wound up runs around in circles.
- Aladar's brows rose up to his bronze-colored turban with its winking garnet eye.
- Outstanding among them is a previously unknown type, a silver, parcel-gilt strainer with the handle in the form of a dolphin with garnet eyes.
- The erect golden cobra, with its hood flared and its garnet eyes glittering, rose up from his brow.
- It regarded me placidly with garnet eyes as I reached out and lifted it from its perch.
- In the foreground are Steuben glass beavers with garnet eyes.
- Except for the silver wings, and the tiny little garnet eyes.
- He was holding up a pair of grey rectangles, linked by a black umbilicus and each winking a single garnet eye.
- It has Russian green garnet eyes and a gold medallion hanging from its collar, which says "first prize" in Russian.
- With swift grace he sat, facing Sandy, staring at him with garnet eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.