"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The black gave the painting power and immediacy; he even changed her eyes, which were green, to black to strengthen the effect.
- Because he had had too much pride, Worm might have made a spell to change his eyes so that they could never see accurately again.
- Among other things, it changed her eyes from intelligent to mischievous.
- Helen Palmer had changed her hair and her eyes.
- They had succeeded in changing their human eyes to match the cold eyes of the unknown.
- Society doesn't change quickly-was Her eyes fixed on his.
- "I could help you do that-but I'm afraid there's no way to change your golden eyes, Data."
- These people are changing our state before our very eyes.
- He'd changed his eyes and hair to brown and darkened his skin.
- Swan darkened himself with stain but there was no way to change his blue eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.