"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The creature shook the blood from its eyes and moved.
- I pulled myself up beside her, shaking the wet hair back from my eyes.
- Then all was clear again and i stared, shaking the blood from my eyes.
- Then I was on the ground, trying to shake the red fog of pain from my eyes.
- They came to the surface twenty yards away, shaking the water from their eyes.
- He shook cobwebs from his eyes and tried to think.
- We headed north, shaking the salt water from our eyes.
- After several strokes, he shook the water from his eyes and looked around him.
- She shook the water from her eyes and looked directly at him.
- He grinned up at her, shaking the water from his eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.