"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Just as much, he said, occurred because management took $500 million from investments to build some of the finery on the campus, including a new cancer center, a new eye institute and a revamped research center.
- It contains an Emergency Room, an eye institute, a chapel, a garden, and more.
- Following World War II, leading ophthalmologists saw the need for a comprehensive eye institute in Michigan.
- The 21 patients enrolled by that hospital were eliminated from the overall statistical analysis, and the eye institute has requested that the hospital notify those patients of the problem.
- The nearby cancer center, eye institute, and spinal project were top-notch, but when it came to medical science, Miami's living had nothing on its dead.
- The eye institute sent the warning on Sept. 29 as a "clinical alert" to the more than 15,500 ophthalmologists throughout the country.
- The Brown administration planned for an on campus children's hospital that never materialized and eye institute that opened after Brown's retirement.
- I'm a research scientist, and I work in the best eye institute in the world.
- In its study, the eye institute randomly assigned 240 people with AIDS who had CMV retinitis to receive ganciclovir or foscarnet.
- Wilmer had helped establish the eye institute in Riyadh, and Bernie had stayed five months to do some clinical instruction.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.