"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Therefore, I have decided 'to apply myself to set design in the drama department.
- "This man who came from Russia was able to create such wonderful homes, but they were set designs," he said.
- Students may have roles from leading speaking parts to set design to theatrical sound and lighting.
- A large measure of her approach to set design comes, she said, from her early experiences acting and directing in school.
- While at university she found that she preferred carpentry and set design to acting.
- Currently, for example, Princeton offers courses in lighting design or set design once every two years.
- Symonds focused on lighting and set design, education, and safety.
- Yet Barclay had translated it offhandedly one night, complete with the production notes and set design.
- Leno retained Carson's original configuration (and set design) until he changed studios in 1995.
- The special was hand-animated, though the character and setting designs were subtly altered.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.