"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He advanced architecture, they agreed, "by bringing good design to a large segment of the population, both by teaching and his work."
- They were meant to be affordable, bringing good design within reach of middle-class America.
- But look, you don't have to spend a lot of money to bring universal design to the tomato patch.
- This program, the first of its kind, brings contemporary design thinking into a medical services organization.
- Pottery Barn, which brings high-priced design to the mass market, has done it again - twice.
- So that's why it's been so important to bring beautiful design to people who deserve it but can't afford it?
- Tile is bringing stylish design to restaurant dining rooms all over town.
- But right now it is television that is bringing design to the masses.
- Mangel is hoping that the dollhouse "will bring design to a whole new group of people."
- What else do the Fab Five represent but the possibility of bringing design to all?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.