"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Human-centered design focuses on ensuring that the audience will comprehend the information being presented.
- The new design focussed on a much cleaner and more relevant magazine for the Wrapped target audience.
- The design of this car has focused on cost control, parity, and driver safety.
- This design has won two awards and focuses on both sustainability and gardening.
- The design focuses on small, simple programs using drag-and-drop to move data between them.
- Experimental design These experiments focus only on isolates from the populations at 10,000 generations and their common ancestors.
- Given the "iffy" neighborhood, Harris's design focused the house on a courtyard.
- Those designs, he added, were less bright and focused light more directly downward.
- His designs focus on the word and forward movement of the script.
- Its design focuses more on the story and the player instead of dice throws.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.