"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As it turns out, the existing iPod's design, originally conceived for music, lends itself beautifully to photo shows.
- His designs lent an air of instant heritage and gravitas to the campus.
- The simple design also lends itself to inexpensive manufacture.
- The Xiphos' leaf shaped design lent itself to both cutting and thrusting.
- The design of the Sony drive lends itself to much faster retrieval speeds in the future.
- Better yet, its sealed design lends itself to photography in the rain, yacht races or diving competitions.
- The design has lent itself to many Schmidt variants.
- The simple design lends itself to easy installation.
- Koolhaas's design would lend itself beautifully to a more varied program.
- The machine's sleek design should also lend some of that sorely needed panache.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.