"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This statue was stolen and later replaced by one with a different design.
- The wheel itself was replaced with an entirely different design.
- This was replaced in 1951 with a design copying the original.
- For some years, all the coins are replaced with a different design for that year.
- It was replaced with a different design in October 1991.
- The 40-pounder Armstrong guns were replaced with a better design of the same calibre in 1863.
- In 2009, this was replaced with a magnetic design owing to safety concerns.
- In 1910, this seal was replaced with a design more representative of the state's industrial and natural wealth.
- The wings were found to be too heavy, and were again replaced with a new design.
- The posters were replaced with a more traditional design, showing portraits of the leading actors.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.