"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Built or only imagined, architectural designs all contribute to the larger cause of making cities live.
- Amanda's color sense and strong design also contribute to their effectiveness.
- The young designs, of course, contributed to the fervor.
- While smart design contributes to a restaurant's success, it is no guarantee of it.
- Their designs contributed to the groundbreaking excitement of the company's productions.
- The overall design and production of the book contribute to the reading experience as well.
- The lecture will focus on how a building's design contributes to the experience of viewing artworks.
- The design of bin Laden's compound may have ultimately contributed to his discovery.
- These designs contributed greatly towards his enhanced reputation in America as a major artist.
- The original design endured with only small changes for three years before a variety of factors contributed to a decline in sales.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.