"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Most cities in Japan have a particular design for their koma.
- What made the potter decide to use this particular design?
- The three eight-bar periods of the middle section do each have a particular design.
- Also used to refer to a complete set of characters forming a family in a particular design or style.
- This basic type is called hisi, generally black in color, and of no particular design.
- This requires a particular design to accommodate both, usually an oval.
- Given his own particular designs on the future, it would be a perfect culture to infiltrate.
- But there is no question about the merit of this particular design.
- In the morning they wear a mask of a particular design.
- One of each coin of a particular design, series or period.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.