"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As playful as it is modern, the design adds to the friendly atmosphere.
- Cost overruns, design changes and inspections added another $10 million to the structure's final cost.
- When a building is dedicated to contemporaneity, as the New Museum will be, the design should add to the present.
- The sound design adds a lot to the surreal atmosphere.
- They say the new design will, in effect, add a back-up switch to the system.
- Thus an unusual design for a specific record adds to the interest, and sometimes to the value (33).
- Prior re-worked the design adding a morning chapel and moving the south porch to the west.
- Most designs added jet engines for improved range and various abort options.
- The second involves a design being painted onto the hand, which is then in turn added to the surface.
- The new design will add security enhancements which aim to reduce counterfeiting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.