"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Graphic design is clean and doesn't need much space," he said.
- "Graphic design has often been about 'You have to do this!' "
- When 16, she enrolled in a Graphic design pre university study stream which ran for 3 years.
- He is perhaps best known for his best-selling Graphic Design.
- Students were taught graphics design, web development, programming, and entrepreneurial skills.
- In graphics design, there's a renewed concern with function: how the idea gets communicated, versus style.
- The book 'Beyond Graphic Design' documents his work with students.
- The current student body is approximately 200 people, with about two-thirds of those pursuing a degree in Graphic Design.
- Pegoretti has also created custom paint and graphics designs for customers.
- It also contained a completely new graphics design.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.