"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Challenger was great in his manner towards women, especially if the particular woman happened to be a young and pretty girl.
- He doesn't believe in violence towards women, and is more laid back than other heroes.
- Written in 2008, the book is geared towards men and women.
- They also educate men and boys to change the culture of violence towards women.
- In 21 percent of the games violence was directed specifically towards women.
- The program was targeted towards poor women who had "little or no formal education".
- As attitudes towards women became more traditional, he asserted their rights.
- He always exhibited a great deal of hostility towards women, and we weren't sure what was going on inside him.
- To fight against violence towards women is the responsibility of us all.
- I thought it might have had certain consequences for your attitude towards women.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.