"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I was a girl, a child who turned into a woman too soon.
- She was already growing into a woman like her mother.
- But, I need to focus on the now, and the fact that together we are making me into a strong woman!
- We're not trying to make her into an older woman.
- That had held me back from being able to grow into a woman really.
- A girl is a female child who will grow into a woman.
- Sometimes the bird changed into a woman, but he could never quite make out what she looked like.
- Here she had grown from a young girl into a woman.
- She had grown into a fine young woman when it happened.
- I wish to see you grow into a woman and have your own children.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.