"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She wants to talk about issues involving women, children and the workforce.
- The project was planned as a 14-year study involving more than 160,000 women between the ages of 50 and 79.
- "There is no issue involving women that does not also involve men," he said.
- He also could be charged with sexual misconduct involving three women who have worked at the president's office since 2000.
- It's also the quietly ordinary, human story she tells, one involving both men and women.
- Even its kissing and telling is limited to stories involving women no longer alive.
- They based their finding on a study involving nearly 62,000 women in New York.
- Maloney has been active on issues involving women, children and families since the beginning of her career.
- But Peter is having visions of his own involving a woman, a little girl and a killing outside the flower store.
- Meanwhile, other epidemics, particularly the one involving black women in the South, seem to be rising.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.