"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Unlike most women who claim to listen to the wind, you actually can, sometimes.
- But unlike women, some men rarely talk about their problems, a situation the experts want to change.
- Unlike women, men overall have a higher expectation for sexual goals.
- However, unlike women there is no maximum age at which a man can father a child.
- In fact, around the edges anyway, they were not too unlike the young men and women she had grown up with.
- The job became unprofitable for men since they had to pay heavy taxes, unlike women who did not.
- She was Chinese, but dressed unlike most women he'd seen here.
- He knew her well enough by now to know that she, unlike most women or people who had something to sell him, didn't exaggerate.
- Unlike most women in high-profile jobs, I'm actually home a lot.
- Unlike women, one man who could channel could not simply sense the ability in another.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.