"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The way information is displayed or labeled can have a huge influence on the decision.
- Thus, technology has changed the way information is viewed from an entity created by a single individual to more of a communal property.
- More important in the long run is the way information on an epidemic can be used to spot its cause.
- The 1850 census saw a dramatic shift in the way information about residents was collected.
- This way information or documents were constantly on the move without each messenger getting tired.
- That way, key information can be with their solicitors within 24 hours of an offer being accepted.
- Despite having a postal system and other state ran communications organizations, word of mouth remains the most common way information is spread throughout the country.
- It takes the form of rules dealing with the way information is searched and acted on.
- The way information is arranged on a label is important.
- This way, vertical information can be extracted from the current density images.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.