"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Paige forged her way through it to get to the office.
- This is how we are forging our way into the future.
- Catona came to the conclusion that he would have to forge his own way in the world of singing.
- Harry strolled with him through the crowd until he could point out their aunt, then left Jack to forge his way to her.
- So, they continued to forge their slow way ahead in the secrecy of night.
- His sisters were married off, and his other brothers had all left the district to forge their own way forward.
- A bright notion forged its way into Grey's mind.
- Not for the first time had the mighty Mississippi been prevented from forging her way into a new channel.
- The days are long as the two forge their way down the river.
- He shoved it aside and forged his way forward.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.