"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I in no way intended for it be a public issue.
- It is argued in this study that although the courts did matter, they often failed to operate in the ways intended by British policy-makers.
- The information presented herein is in no way intended as a substitute for medical counseling.
- "And perhaps it was left just that way, intended for us to see."
- Even the ones you liked, well, you just knew that they weren't real, funny though they might be in ways intended and not.
- LS wants to use some of that spectrum in ways not intended.
- But he may do so in a way not especially intended by agents of the state....
- The instructions presented are in no way intended as a substitute for medical counseling.
- They said his office had insinuated itself into the decision-making process of the environmental agency, emphasizing cost-benefit analysis in a way not intended by Congress.
- The psychograph was in no way intended for deciphering thoughts; it only determined the degree of thought activity.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.