"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Like wood and would," she said, showing off her vocabulary in the annoying way girls had.
- Fang didn't say anything, in that annoying way of his.
- Boy, after all this trying to act human, you sure found an annoying way to actually do it.
- Batteries have an annoying way of dying just when they are needed most.
- And, for Bonds, that was an annoying way to spend a week at home.
- It was a most annoying way to read the election updates which were very long but essential reading.
- She took after her mother in certain annoying ways.
- Nevertheless, the effects of his relatively late start still surface in annoying ways.
- My agent hit on me in an aggressive, annoying way.
- In an annoying way, they represent a sign of progress: Two years ago there were none.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.