"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The railway is the other access way, but trains are very rare.
- "You don't have an access way large enough to move the spare through, so we're going to have to open up the fusion room."
- The closed road remains as an access way to high-voltage utility lines.
- By 1978, the platform area had been built, but the access way had not.
- Tain input his security code and the access way opened above them.
- "It would be a lot more convenient if there were some kind of access way built into the wall, you know."
- There was an access way into the uncompleted tunnel system right here in this station.
- There were narrow side branches every few feet: the access ways to the feeding holes.
- The very last access way just at the back wall was my goal.
- Wanting to appear conscientious, I move toward the nearest access way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.