"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By partial mirror, I mean the way you can see yourself in a window sometimes.
- I mean, look at the way she tried to save you last night.
- I mean, the way that water is out to kill my boy Alvin.
- "You mean the way the dam went, or the chance that we had to get clear?"
- "What do you mean, the way I used to be?"
- I mean, the only way - you'd be hard pressed, actually, to make the system do that.
- "You mean the way in which she left the property?"
- "No, I do not mean the way it is treated here."
- "What do you mean, the way he treated my mother?"
- Or maybe you mean the way he keeps trying to get me to work for him?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.